Here are an assortment of the many sites I have designed – some of them built from scratch, others using existing frameworks.
- JaimieKrycho.com – the home of Jaimie Krycho’s writing career
- Independent Clauses – the independent music blog of Stephen Carradini
- The Invited Birth – the professional website for Michelle Roper, a doula in Richmond, Virginia
- Swoon Designs – the home of Sarah Warren’s custom invitations, personal stationery, and branding business. We designed the site together, and built it as a child theme on the Reason 2.0 template.
- The Accidental Okie – Sarah Warren’s personal blog, a customized version of the Simply Luxe theme.
- Gospelized – the art blog of Stephen Carradini, with a few subtle tweaks to color and typography from the original “Clear” theme (no longer accessible).
- Adopted by the King – template customizations and header image design for a friend’s blog.
- 52 Verses – a poetry blog I maintained (for not quite long enough).
- Pillar on the Rock – a group blog on church practice that I edit and to which I contribute. Custom Blogger template, built from scratch.
- Thoughts; A Flame – my 2005-2010 era blog, ultimately replaced by this very site.
- chriskrycho.com  – my landing page throughout 2010.